Step 1: Click the Create new label on the left menu or click the button Create new label on the Labels management page to go to create new label page
Step 2: Choose label type
1. Upload image: You could upload your own label image you designed.
2. Background color: Choose background color you want to add text (for a Banner Label purpose).
3. Use sample: You could use designed Label available in our app.
Text on label function will be applied for Upload Image and Background Color
Text on label: Text will be appeared at the center of label
Text color: Color of text on label.
Step 3: Choose position and size of label
Position: Choose the position of label will appear on the product.
Width: Adjust the width of label.
Height: Adjust the height of label.
Here is an example of the final setup for a label with Background Color type.
Step 4: Label Conditions
The conditions for label to appear on product image Display Label on
Label will apply on all products if you do not choose anything on this section
1. Variants: Choose variants that you want the label to appear.
2. Collections: Choose the collections that you want the label to appear.
3. Tags: Label will be appeared on all products have tag listed on field products tags.
Ignore Label on
The conditions for label to not appear on product image.
1. Variants: In this section, the label won’t appear on the variants that you selected.
2. Collections: In this section, the label won’t appear on the collection that you selected.
3. Tags: In this section, the label won’t appear on all products with tags listed on field product tags.
1. Published products: You could enable this option when you want to create a New label with value “Within X day(s)”, X is the publish date of your product to shop.
2. Product stock: You could enable this option when you want to create a STOCK label (such as Out of stock, low stock,…) with value “Less or equal X”, X is the available products in your shop (0 is out of stock, more than 0 and under the number you write in table is considered to be low stock).
3. Discount products:
You could enable this option when you want to create SALE label with value “X % off or more”
X = 0 mean the SALE label will appear on all the discount products.
X > 0 mean the SALE label will appear on the discount products have the number discount you added.
4. Start and End Date: Label will appear on the time line you set.
Step 5: Save and publish new label
After done the configuring, click Create Label button at the top or bottom of the page to save the label.
Finally click the Publish to shop button on Labels management page to apply your new label to shop.